Apply the LMW shampoo to wet hair and gently massage
Thoroughly rinse hair with warm water
LMW Treatment Shampoo(1L/150ml/40ml)
20% of shampoo has its own properties, and the remaining 80% comprises...
medical supplies, cosmetics and feed additives and other related propolis products. Propolis is one of the most functional natural sources for the next generation that delivers antibacterial and antioxidant effect to...
TOMARIN has been a company, researching, manufacturing and providing home & living & kitchen products, medical devices, beauty and barbers equipment, thermal equipment, bed, etc., using the mineral...
Medical grade Silicon-made outer bump lead water flow to
backside that prevent from water or hair dye splash.
5. Reduce shampoo time drastically(water saving, energy saving, less labor cost)
medically used in Korea herbal traditions.
Both roots and leaves of A.Calamus have shown antioxidant, antimicrobial and insecticidal activities Skin cleansing, hair shine, protecting hair loss, anti infection has an...
Medical Action and special merit
Sensitive Reminxreduces tooth sensitivity.
Sensitive Reminxcombats plaque and prevents tooth decay.
Sensitive Reminxrestores lost tooth minerals and strengthens teeth.
medical book, says that Vinegar has its own characteristics such as mildness in nature, sourness in taste and also has no toxic effect so that vinegar plays important roles like eliminating carbuncle, crushing blood...
Children who dislike washing their hair
Middle-aged and elderly men and women worried of hair loss
Thoes with walking difficulties, such as the elderly or thoes who lack the strength to do so
Bubble Shampoo, a...
Thicker, Fuller Hair
300ml/ 10.1 FL OZ
Dr. FORHAIR MEDICELL shampoo formulated with oriental medicine extracts and...
Medical Herb Blend-04) ?
- Completed Primary Skin Irritation Test according to the standards of FDA
- Patented sensitive skin soothing extract No: 10-2012-010358
- MHB-04 is reduced cytokines and prevents allergic...
Cheongoodbogam hair line is traditional herb concept of hair type herbal hair care by prescribed based on the Royal Court traditional herb secret method and traditional medical herb.
Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Oral care, Skin care.
Shampoo, Body wash, Liquid Soap, Bath Products
Surfactants - Performance concentrates & blends
Global Business Unit
MIRANOL (5 Subdivisions)...
You’ve come to the right place. This page is your shampoo medical one-stop source for the competitive price and quality. If you have a difficulty finding a right supplier,
post your Buying Leads for FREE now!
EC21 is the largest global B2B marketplace. Global
buyers find suppliers here every day. If you are a manufacturer
or supplier who want more international buyers, join EC21 for free now, and
get your products listed here.