Description : Excellent functions for Anti-winkles and Nourishing.Contains a lot of hemp seed oil
which are excellence in moisturizing to yourskin.Supply and control moisture on your skin.
° Lack of EFA(essential...
in Korea and the amazing effectiveness was also proved at Hong Kong,
Shanghai, Guangzhou exhibition show in 2008 and concluded agent agreement
on May, 2009 with a prominent cosmetic company in Beijing, China.
cosmetics, functional beverages are possible.
Sol-m (rosin, Baekji, Hwangbaek) extracts Synergistic effect in export strategy is expected from the development of functional toothbrush with sterilization and timer functions.
Solmeet Body Shower
Solmeet Body Shower is made using ingredients including rosin extracted from pine trees. And so, it moisturizes the skin and removes skin trouble. The...
Bio Soap, Bio Spray
1. Sol Hyang Spray Excellent dissolution and deodorization
It is good for car seat, sick house syndrome, kitchen and bathroom, and spray directly on it.
Anti bacterial and...
: Irritated skin after a laser, mesotherapy, peel or any application by various devices, which
needs to be soothed and regenerated at the same time
â Use : Apply its proper amount all over your skin
Botulax, origin South Korea developed by Doctors at the working place. BOTULAX is a sterile freeze dried purified Botulinum Use Botulax to achieve the cosmetic effects that clients are seeking.The number one non...
ViVi nail glue reparis broken nails, seals silk wraps and attaches artificial nails to natural fingernails. Nail glue 1g, 2g, 3g, 5g, 7g, 10g, No-clog bottle and resealable cap is great for carry.
Adheres to nails &...
cosmetic(SPF 50 /PA++)
-It is carried in hands easily.
-It is not stained on the hands.
-By new conept of suncream, it is very effective when you do leisure activities such as golf, swim, marathon, climbing etc.
Price Condition: FOB Incheon International Airport or Busan Port
Special features of Sericite Soap
Completed Skin irritation test, Skin allergy test and Heavy metal test
Third generation Soap: Coconut oil base
Mixture of Gumcheon Sericite : Containing Germanium, Selenium. Strong...
cosmetic lotion with hands, generally only 70% is absorbed to the skin and the rest 30% is absorbed to the hands. The device assists to absorb the remained 30% to the corium with iontophoresis by the vibration of the...
As our company, Hana Korea, is one of leading manufacturers of various contact lenses in Korea, we produce not only clear lenses with power but also cosmetic color and circle contact lenses with/without power in very...
It is a hygienic portable dispenser for fingecap.
They are very much good for Premium gift for promotion, chicken and pizza shop and especially nail art/cosmetic shop.
We have various color types like image. On cover...
Luxury & Nature-logic Care
The standard of derma-cosmetics quality control is very strict.
No irritation, No Steroid, No Tolerance, High Quality, Selective Availability Formula
â NATURE - LOGIC
NAME OF PRODUCT
PURPOSE & CHARCTERISTICS
FOOD AND COSMETICS
LP ,50, 70, 80, 100, 150, 350, 500
# Diluent and plasticizer for tableware, food packaging, plastic, etc.
# Mold releasing for bread making machine.
# Lubricant and rust-preventive oil for food production machine.
# Packaging material for food production.
# Coating oil for fruits, vegetables, eggs, etc.
# Surface sealing layer...
Popular Korean cosmetics shopping web sites(Korean BB cream, SKIN79, The Face Shop, SkinFood Korea and etc.)
Or you can request MallingKorea.com to find Korean BB Cream wholesalers
- Applicable full DMT, as well as G.LITE
ADSL POTS Splitter at remote terminal side
- Field proven performance/quality
- Meets ANSI T1.413 requirements
- Connectable RJ11 as well as Korean/Japanese
You’ve come to the right place. This page is your cosmetic one-stop source for the competitive price and quality. If you have a difficulty finding a right supplier,
post your Buying Leads for FREE now!
EC21 is the largest global B2B marketplace. Global
buyers find suppliers here every day. If you are a manufacturer
or supplier who want more international buyers, join EC21 for free now, and
get your products listed here.